【広告】Amazonから最大10%ポイントアップ新生活応援セール29日開催

Looking for Personal Friends!

Friends | Penpal/E-pal | Language Exchange | Love Romance
Roommate | Buy/Sell Personal Stuff | Report Bad People | Home
* January 30, 2016 (Sat) JIP International Party (New Year Special)
The Biggest and Coolest International Party in Japan!!
Over 250 people are expected!

Wanna make New friends?
Wanna find Language exchange partners?
Wanna make girl friends/boy friends?

JIP International Party (New Year Special)
Date/Time: January 30, 2016 (Saturday) 6:30-9:00pm
Address: 5-3-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo (No.2 Rene Bldg. 3F)
Detail: http://www.getyourfriend.com/

*Rules
* The below postings will be deleted.
- Commercial Ads
- Business Transactions
- Aggressive Postings
- Discriminative Postings
- Dyslogistic Postings
Personal Friends Form
Name (Required)
Title (Required)
Message (Required)
Email Address
Delete Key (Password) Cookie

If you would like to reply to the below message(s) on this page, fill out the form and press the "Post" button.

[4089] looking for friend chrisma - 2012/04/01(日) 17:45 - MAIL

hi,my name is chrisma,i'm an exchange student,female.i came to chiba last september,everything's kind of new to me.i l live in chiba,where i don't have many friends,and also amost every friend i have has things to do during weekend,or has a loving boyfriend or girlfriend.o(╯□╰)o.so,i want to find friends who can talk often or hang out.
i'm now planning to go to the uk for my master degree study,so i must pick up my english,i haven't been using english since i graduated from high school.there're many words that i can speak but have no ideas about the spell╮(╯▽╰)╭。but for chat in english,i think i'm still ok.
i said i want to pick up my english,so i will be much happier if we can talk in english.but if we can't,it's also great to talk in chinese or japanese.my japanese is amost as goood as a native speaker.
so,feel free to contact me.where you're from.
PS:please speak chinese,japanese or english,cause i don't know other language.

[4091] Hello!! Alam - 2012/04/05(木) 13:24 - MAIL

Hi Chrisma,

This is Alam, nice to introduce with you.
I like to know more detail about you; the reason I am interested is because of I faced the same things you faced, like "i don't have many friends,and also amost every friend i have has things to do during weekend,or has a loving boyfriend or girlfriend.o(╯□╰)o.so,i want to find friends who can talk often or hang out."

By the way, just want to know when you are planning to go to UK for master degree?

It would be nice if you can email me.. rubel.0124 at yahoo dot com

[4197] hello miss.kara - 2012/06/19(火) 01:39 - MAIL

Hello my dearest one,
How are you,
My name is miss.kara garrick am looking for a nice man i saw your profile in this site that is why i contact you, please my love reply me back i will tell you more about me with my pictures. contact me through my private email addres (miss.karagarrick@yahoo.com)

From miss kara

Number
Pass

ThinkPadを買おう!
レンタカーの回送ドライバー
【広告】Amazonから最大10%ポイントアップ新生活応援セール29日開催
無料で掲示板を作ろう   情報の外部送信について
このページを通報する 管理人へ連絡
SYSTEM BY せっかく掲示板